The New Normal in education has brought so much change in the teaching-learning process. Self-Learning method is an individualized method of learning. The face-to-face teaching is disappearing and distance mode of education is becoming popular. Hence, Self-Learning Modules are designed where the learner is free to choose what to learn, how to learn, when to learn and where to learn.
The Department of Education, Central Office has been uploading Self-Learning Modules which are arranged by grade level and learning area in the DepEd Commons Portal. This website has listed links that will redirect you in the official website of the DepEd Commons portal.
Grade 10 DepEd Self-Learning Modules | Quarter 3
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – English
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Mathematics
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Filipino
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Araling Panlipunan
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – TLE-ICT
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Music
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Health
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Science
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Educational Videos
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – TLE-Home Economics
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Physical Education
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 3 – Arts (Sining)
Note: You must log-in to DepEd Commons to ensure a successful download of all the files you need.
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us through our Facebook page, @OfficialEducatorsFiles.
If the download link is not working properly you may be loading an old cache of the page. To solve the problem please refresh the page by PRESSING F5. Shall you need further assistance? Please leave a comment or email us at [email protected]
Educators’ Files Community
LIKE our Facebook Page and SHARE this post to your timeline to help our fellow teachers who need these materials. JOIN our growing community of thousands of teachers all around the country. Educators’ Files provide support especially for teachers who find it quite hard to look for instructional needs in their field.