The New Normal in education has brought so much change in the teaching-learning process. Self-Learning method is an individualized method of learning. The face-to-face teaching is disappearing and distance mode of education is becoming popular. Hence, Self-Learning Modules are designed where the learner is free to choose what to learn, how to learn, when to learn and where to learn.
The Department of Education, Central Office has been uploading Self-Learning Modules which are arranged by grade level and learning area in the DepEd Commons Portal. This website has listed links that will redirect you in the official website of the DepEd Commons portal.
DepEd Self-Learning Modules | Quarter 3 (SHS)
SHS – Applied Subjects
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – EAPP
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – Entrepreneurship
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – Empowerment Technologies
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – Creative Writing
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – Practical Research 1
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – Inquiries, Investigations and Immersion
SHS – Core Subjects
- Pagbasa at Pagsusuri ng Iba’t ibang Teksto Tungo sa Pananaliksik
- Media and Information Literacy
- Disaster Readiness and Risk Reduction
- Earth and Life Science
- Earth Science
- Understanding Culture, Society and Politics
- Reading and Writing Skills
- Personal Development
- 21st Century Literature from the Philippines and the World
- Physical Science
- Statistics and Probability
- Introduction to Philosophy of the Human Person
- Komunikasyon at Pananaliksik sa Wika at Kulturang Pilipino
- Oral Communication in Context
- General Mathematics
- Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Region
SHS – Specialized Subjects
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – HUMSS
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – TVL-ICT
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – TVL-EIM
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – TVL-Tour Guiding
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – ABM
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – STEM
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – TVL-Automotive Servicing
- SHS SLM Quarter 3 – Sports Track – Health Optimizing Physical Education
Note: You must log-in to DepEd Commons to ensure a successful download of all the files you need.
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us through our Facebook page, @OfficialEducatorsFiles.
If the download link is not working properly you may be loading an old cache of the page. To solve the problem please refresh the page by PRESSING F5. Shall you need further assistance? Please leave a comment or email us at [email protected].
Educators’ Files Community
LIKE our Facebook Page and SHARE this post to your timeline to help our fellow teachers who need these materials. JOIN our growing community of thousands of teachers all around the country. Educators’ Files provide support especially for teachers who find it quite hard to look for instructional needs in their field.