How to Make a Tarpapel (Tutorial)
Here is our step by step guide on how to make a tarpapel which is very essential in the lives of educators.
A tarpapel is a combination of two words “tarpaulin” and “papel (paper)”. It is a cheaper alternative to tarpaulin printing. The use of tarpapel is advisable not only because you can save money, but also helps our environment by minimizing the use of materials that may cause its destruction. Hence, if you intend to use a tarpaulin for a short period of time, it is better to use a tarpapel instead.
Making a Tarpapel using Microsoft Excel
1. Prepare your image for printing. For this tutorial, we are going to use a classroom poster about Parts of Speech.
2. Open Microsoft Excel and select Blank Workbook.
3. Go to “Page Layout” tab to set the Orientation, Paper Size, and Margin. For this tutorial, the Orientation is set to Portrait, the Paper Size is A4, and the and the Margin is “0.5 in”. You can change this setting at your own choice.
4. On the bottom right corner of your worksheet, drag the zoom slider to make a clearer view of your tarpapel. (If you have a mouse device, you can use the following combinations: “CTRL + mouse scroll up to zoom in” and “CTRL + mouse scroll down to zoom out”.)
5. Go to the “Insert” tab and click “Pictures”. Locate the image and click “Insert”.
6. Resize the image depending on your preference.
7. Connect the printer on your laptop/computer and start printing your tarpapel.
8. Cut unnecessary margins and paste the pages together to come up with the desired output.
Note: If you want to have a clearer version of the printed output, set the print quality to high or best.
To stay updated, follow us on our facebook page at fb.com/OfficialEducatorsfiles