Lesson Plan for Demonstration Teaching (Samples)
Below are sample lesson plans for demonstration teaching.
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin. This quotation sums up the significance of lesson planning, therefore, if you are striving to be a DepEd teacher, strive to prepare a lesson plan too.
Mala-Masusing Banghay-Aralin (Lesson Plan) sa Pagtuturo ng Filipino
Para sa Ikasiyam na Baitang
1. Nakikilala ang mga tauhan batay sa napakinggang pahayag ng bawat isa; F9PN-IVc-57
2. Nabibigyang-kahulugan ang matatalinghagang pahayag; F9PT-IVc-57
3. Nahihinuha ang katangian ng mga tauhan at natutukoy ang kahalagahan ng bawat isa sa nobela; F9PB-IVc-57
II. Paksang Aralin
A. Paksa: Noli Me Tangere
1. (Kabanata I – Isang Pagtitipon)
2. (Kabanata II – Si Crisostomo Ibarra)
B. Sanggunian: Noli Me Tangere ni Dr. Jose Rizal, Isang masusing pag-aaral ni Aida M. Guimarie, pahina1-7.
C. Kagamitan: TV, larawan, powerpoint, envelope, laptop, cartolina.
A. Panimulang Gawain
1. Pambungad na Panalangin.
2. Pagtala ng lumiban at pagsasaayos ng silid.
1. Pagganyak (Apat na Larawan, Isang Salita.)
Igrugrupo ng guro sa apat na pangakat ang klase. Bawat kinatawan ng pangkat ay lalapit sa guro at kukunin ang envelope. Bubuuin ng mga mag-aaral ang pira-pirasong larawan at ipapaliwanag kung ano ang nakikita sa larawan. Huhulaan ng mga mag aaral kung ano ang magiging paksa.
2.Paghawan ng Sagabal (Hulaan Mo Ako)
Panuto: Piliin sa kahon ang kahulugan ng mga salitang may salungguhit.
1. Sino sino ang hindi imbitado sa kaarawan ko?
2. Ang ganda naman ng nakabiting lalagyan ng mga ilawan.
3. Gustong gusto ni Mark ang pagkain ng nganga o buyo.
4. Ang pangalan ng aming pari ay Padre Damaso.
5. Sino sino ang hindi sumusunod o sumasalungat sa utos ng simbahan?
Gamit ang TV, Laptop ay ipapanood ng guro ang dalawang kabanata na matatagpuan sa Noli Me Tangere, ito ay ang unang kabanata na pinamagatang Isang Pagtitipon at ikalawang kabanata na pinamagatang Si Crisostomo Ibarra. Pagkatapos manood ng mga mag-aaral, titignan nila ang ilalim ng kanilang upuan upang tignan kung may nakadikit na papel na naglalaman ng mga katanungan.
1. Sino sino ang mga tauhan sa dalawang kabanata?
2. Ilarawan si Don Santiago de los Santos o kinikilalang Kapitan Tiyago.
3. Ilarawan si Padre Damaso.
4. Ilarawan si Crisostomo Ibarra.
Ang bawat pangkat ay magsasagawa ng isang Tableau tungkol sa mga sumusunod na pahayag:
1. Mga taong galit na galit dahil sa inggit.
2. Mga dayuhang namamasyal sa Pilipinas.
3. Mga taong naninira sa kanilang kapwa. (Nagtsitismisan)
4. Mga taong nagsasaya sa isang okasyon.
A. Panuto: Ibigay ang hinihingi sa bawat pahayag.
1. Sino ang kapitan na nagsagawa ng isang piging?
2. Sino ang ipinakilala ni Kapitan Tiyago?
3. Sino ang paring naging kura sa bayan ng San Diego?
4. Sino ang tenyente na nakakaalam ng totoong nangyari sa ama ni Crisostomo Ibarra?
5. Ano ang pangalan ng ama ni Crisostomo Ibarra?
B. Ipaliwanag ang pahayag na ito (5puntos)
“Wastong pakikitungo sa kapwa dapat ipakita sa gawa at hindi lamang sa salita”
V. Takdang Aralin
Saliksikin ang buod ng ikatlong kabanata sa Noli Me Tangere, at tukuyin kung sino sino ang mga tauhan at kanilang katangian.
Semi-Detailed Lesson Plan in English 9
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
1. analyze literature as a means of connecting to the world – EN9LT-IIIc-16; and
2. identify the distinguishing features of Anglo-American one-act plays – EN9LT-IIIc-16.1.
II. Subject Matter:
A. Topic: Literary Devices (Romeo and Juliet)
B. References: A Journey through Anglo-American Literature, pp. 156-157
English Communication Arts and Skills through Anglo-American and Philippine Literatures
C. Materials: PowerPoint presentation, video clips, projector, laptop, pictures, and charts
A. Preliminary Activities:
2. Checking of attendance
3. Recall of previous lesson
The students will be asked to recall and share the previous discussion on William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
The class will be allowed to watch video clips showing the balcony scene of Romeo and Juliet. Students will then answer the questions given by the teacher.
Volunteer students will be asked to imitate the scene shown in the video clips and deliver the lines given by the characters.
C. Presentation of the Lesson:
The class will work in pairs to analyze the scenes shown in the act of the play through answering questions given by the teacher.
D. Development of the Lesson/Discussion:
The students will get to know the meaning of different literary devices through a PowerPoint Presentation.
The teacher will further explain the topic. The lines delivered by the characters in the act of the play will be used as examples, then the class will analyze the literary devices used.
E. Enrichment Activity:
The class will be divided in two groups to portray the scenes given by the teacher. They will also be asked to analyze and briefly explain the literary devices used in the dialogues.
Students will be asked to sum-up what they learned and to reflect on the importance of using literary devices in the play.
Identify the literary device used in each statement.
1. “I am no pilot; yet, wert thou as far/As that vast shore wash’d with the farthest sea,/I would adventure for such merchandise.”
2. “Every cat and dog/And little mouse, every unworthy living, Live here in heaven and may look upon her.”
3. “So tedious is this day/As is the night before some festival…to an impatient child…”
4. “But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.”
5. Mercutio tells Romeo that his wound is “a scratch, a scratch”.
Worksheet containing simple sentences, lines or dialogue will be accomplished by the students.
Semi-Detailed Lesson Plan in English 8
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
a. Define what an adjective is;
b. Differentiate the two kinds of adjective;
c. Recall the qualities of their classmate;
d. Write a short composition about their selves considering the use of adjectives.
II. Subject Matter: Adjectives
Reference: Galang, Geronima, V. etal. Soaring to Greater Heights. Vicarish Publication and Trading, Inc. Sta. Ana, Manila: Philippines, 2009.
Materials: Chalkboard, chart, pictures, graphic organizers
Values Integration: Appreciate one’s qualities.
A. Motivation: (Pinoy Henyo)
Mechanics: The class will be divided into two. Each group will choose two representatives, one is to ask questions and the other is to answer. The representatives will pick one among the pictures of place, person, or object, which can be seen around their school. The questioner is not allowed to see it while the rest of the class will see what the picture is. The one of the representatives will ask his/her partner what the picture is and “Yes” or “No” only must be the other’s answer. The representative will continue to ask descriptions until he/she come up with the right answer.
Each pair will be given 3 minutes to do the guessing. The group who had won three times will be declared as the winner.
B. Presentation of the Lesson:
After the students’ activity, the teacher will ask them what were those words they used. Then, she will introduce the lesson.
C. Development of the Lesson/Discussion:
The teacher will discuss the meaning of adjective.
Then he/she will cite the difference between its two kinds and give examples for each. After which, the students will also give examples for each kind of adjectives.
|star gazer||beautiful (beauty + ful)|
|human beings||global (globe+ al)|
|street children||Jobless (job + less)|
|those student||an issue|
|this table||an achievement|
|that room||a hint|
The teacher will next discuss the degrees of comparison of adjectives and give examples also. Then the students will give examples in sentence form.
(The degrees of comparison are known as the positive, the comparative, and the superlative. E.g. rich- richer- richest, lovely- lovelier -loveliest, beautiful -more beautiful -most beautiful)
Adjectives with one syllable and some adjectives with two syllables, add /-er/ or /-est/ for comparative and superlative forms respectively.
For adjectives with three syllables and some adjectives with two syllables, add more for the comparative and most for the superlative.
Irregular adjectives form their comparative and superlative forms as follows:
Use less _____ than for the comparative degree of an inferior quality. Use least _____ for the superlative degree of such quality.
natural ——-> less natural ——-> least natural
The students will define what an adjective is and differentiate each kind and the degrees of comparison.
E. Enrichment Activity:
Students will recall the qualities/characteristics of their classmates and write it on the board. After, they will identify if it is a descriptive or a limiting adjective.
From the choices provided after each sentence select a word or phrase that would correctly complete the sentence.
1. Those are probably the ___________ curtains in the store.
a. fancyest b. fanciest c. most fanciest
2. Everyone was home for the holidays. What could make for ___________ Christmas than that?
a. a merryer b. the merriest c.a merrier
3. Diehard is the ____________ movie I’ve ever seen.
a. most excited b. most exciting c.most excitable
4. Of all the mechanics in the shop, Jerzy is surely ______________ .
a. the less competent b. the least competent c.the competentest
5. My cold is definitely _________ this morning.
a. worse b. worst c.worser
Students will be ask to write a composition about their selves, consists of 150-200 words, on a one whole sheet of paper. They should consider the proper use of adjectives.Bottom of Form
Requested Lesson Plans (Collected from different sources)
Feel free to request a lesson plan for a particular subject by leaving a comment below or just send as a message at our Official Facebook Page – Educators’ Files
You may also like to read the article – Teaching Demonstration Tips.