The New Normal in education has brought so much change in the teaching-learning process. Self-Learning method is an individualized method of learning. The face-to-face teaching is disappearing and distance mode of education is becoming popular. Hence, Self-Learning Modules are designed where the learner is free to choose what to learn, how to learn, when to learn and where to learn.
The Department of Education, Central Office has been uploading Self-Learning Modules which are arranged by grade level and learning area in the DepEd Commons Portal. This website has listed links that will redirect you in the official website of the DepEd Commons portal.
Grade 8 DepEd Self-Learning Modules | Quarter 3
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – English
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Mathematics
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Filipino
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Araling Panlipunan
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Physical Education
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Teacher’s Guide
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – TLE
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Educational Videos
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Arts (Sining)
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Science
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Music
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 3 – Health
Note: You must log-in to DepEd Commons to ensure a successful download of all the files you need.
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us through our Facebook page, @OfficialEducatorsFiles.
If the download link is not working properly you may be loading an old cache of the page. To solve the problem please refresh the page by PRESSING F5. Shall you need further assistance? Please leave a comment or email us at [email protected].
Educators’ Files Community
LIKE our Facebook Page and SHARE this post to your timeline to help our fellow teachers who need these materials. JOIN our growing community of thousands of teachers all around the country. Educators’ Files provide support especially for teachers who find it quite hard to look for instructional needs in their field.